• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
eyeshield 21 in america?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fatiusmaximus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know if Eyeshield 21 is going to come over to America?
Canuckian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quote
No one really knows if the series will be liscened for North America. Although, with Prince On Teniss being liscened by Viz Media it does have a shot, as they also hold the rights to the manga.
digitalkikka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quote
Canuckian wrote:
No one really knows if the series will be liscened for North America. Although, with Prince On Teniss being liscened by Viz Media it does have a shot, as they also hold the rights to the manga.

True, but don't forget that PoT comes with fangirls. I don't know if Eyeshield 21 would have such a large following.

As for when/if we'll see it, no one knows. There's plenty of great shounen that has yet to be licensed. We'll just have to wait and see.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quote
fatiusmaximus wrote:
Does anyone know if Eyeshield 21 is going to come over to America?

Maybe. But until then, just hope. Speculation is pointless. If you at least had a source for some disucssion like the Ouran Host Club thread, then that'd be fine. However, just simply asking "will [so and so] be liscensed?" contributes no discussion. If you just want to talk about E21 in general, please do so in another (better opened) thread. Thanks.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1