• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Public Anime List

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryokoalways

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quote
How do I make it such as that my selections can be viewed by others? Thank you.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:29 am Reply with quote
This should help you out.

Credited to the original poster.
bonbonsrus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quote
Witht he thoughts of "why create another thread when this one's title will work nicely"
I would like to ask if it is possible to make public lists available through someones profile. When I look at someones profile, it is usually because I found something valuable in a post of theirs and would like to therefore see their anime list (if available) without going through a lot of trouble.
I am sure others would like this feature as well.
LadySumire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:17 pm Reply with quote
bonbonsrus wrote:
Witht he thoughts of "why create another thread when this one's title will work nicely"
I would like to ask if it is possible to make public lists available through someones profile. When I look at someones profile, it is usually because I found something valuable in a post of theirs and would like to therefore see their anime list (if available) without going through a lot of trouble.

If that request isn't able to be filled there is another option, albeit not as quick. Just go here, it's the Public Lists page. It shows all lists that have been made public by users & you can do a simple ctrl+f search for the username.
ManOfRust

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quote
bonbonsrus wrote:

I have noticed that some people have linked their "my anime" lists to the "www" button in their profile. If you don't have a personal website you want to link to I think that is a good idea. It's not really what you are asking for, but it's something to keep in mind as you surf the forums. It's not obvious, though, unless you are looking for it.

It would be great if there could be a "my anime" button added to the profiles, though. It would be nice to quickly be able to jump to a poster's list when you see a comment by them that makes you curious about a certain show.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1