• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Happy Marriage Season 2 Unveils Teaser, Cast, Staff, January 2025 Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:54 pm Reply with quote
Starting off the next year with the return of Miyo and Kiyoka? Yes please. Can't wait for the return of "My Difficult But Ultimately Worth It Engagement."

Also perfect casting for Kiyoka's parents. This is the second time Kikuko Inoue has played Reina Ueda's stern mother-in-law (the first time being Bibliophile Princess).

Also, more Western dress Miyo!

"Gifted Communion" - Are they going to be dealing with a cult?
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:52 am Reply with quote
The first season was #89 on Netflix's total viewing engagement report for its half of the year (second half of 2023), which was only beaten anime-wise by Baki. I'm not surprised it's coming back for a second season when it was beating Young Sheldon and seasons of Suits.
Key

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:02 am Reply with quote
Not terribly surprised and definitely pleased to see more of this one coming. Will be looking forward to it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Piglet the Grate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2024 8:49 pm Reply with quote
I seem to remember awarding a lot of 5 stars in Your Score for Season 1.

Can anyone confirm or deny what I have read elsewhere that this is set in the year 1911? From the technology present that would seem ballpark correct.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1