• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Choose Your Daily Streaming Reviews: Summer 2018

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Feedback thread for the new poll~

This season's particulars are kinda confusing, so please post any questions or concerns here so I can address them if need be.
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:34 pm Reply with quote
One of the shows I would most be interested in reading reviews of is Encouragement of Climb: Season 3. I assume it was left off the choices because it has half-length episodes, but I'd still be interested in having episode-by-episode reviews of it if you would consider it.
Cam0

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Overlord's season 3 is voteable, but its first episode was already reviewed in the daily streaming review format. Has Overlord's season 3 already been picked for daily streaming reviews (Theron's comment in the show's thread seemed to suggest so) or what's going with it?
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
Overlord's season 3 is voteable, but its first episode was already reviewed in the daily streaming review format. Has Overlord's season 3 already been picked for daily streaming reviews (Theron's comment in the show's thread seemed to suggest so) or what's going with it?

Yes, we moved forward with continuing to cover it, but we always include carryovers in the poll anyway, just to see what interest is like. If for some reason NOBODY CARED ABOUT OVERLORD ANYMORE all of a sudden, we might even roll it back! Not that this would happen, but the point stands: vote for everything you care about.

Calathan wrote:
One of the shows I would most be interested in reading reviews of is Encouragement of Climb: Season 3. I assume it was left off the choices because it has half-length episodes, but I'd still be interested in having episode-by-episode reviews of it if you would consider it.

We do cover shorts in rare instances (Tsuredure Children and Fate/Cooking for example), but since this is a season three of a show I'm not sure anyone on staff has watched, I don't think this one will edge out the other full-length, wider-demographic choices. We should do a full series review though!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1