• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Voice-Over Podcast - feat. Anime VO Steve Staley

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VoiceOverEasy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:54 pm Reply with quote
Hi everyone. The Voice-Over Podcast is something I've set up so that fans and aspiring voice-over talent can hear from some of the industry pros about their experiences, what they're up to in the industry, and give up valuable advice for talents in training.

Week 1's Guest is Steve Staley (Neji in Naruto, Kadaj in Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, Koji in Digimon Frontier)

Steve offers his insight on the industry, some of his work in anime dubbing, and advice for people aspiring to work in voice-over.

Here's the iTunes feed:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=204537587

Let me know what you all think, and just to whet your appetite, check out our future podcast roster:

Richard Horvitz (Invader Zim, Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
Rikki Simons (Gir on Invader Zim)
Greg Cipes (Beast Boy on Teen Titans)
Thom Adcox (Lexington on Gargoyles, Pupert on The Buzz on Maggie)

And many more to come!

Enjoy!

-VoiceOverEasy
God Gundam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Looking forward to hearing Steve. He's one of my favorites. I think this podcast will go well with Bang Zoom Entertainment's upcoming Adventures in Voice Acting DVD.

But hey, any chance you'll be able to interview Kevin Conroy (Bruce Wayne/Batman in the various Batman animated series) and/or Seth MacFarlane (Peter, Stewie and Brian Griffin in Family Guy)? That'd be awesome.
VoiceOverEasy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:01 am Reply with quote
Its entirely possible. Though moreso Kevin Conroy than Seth. But I'll definitely try and get in touch with them.

BTW, if anybody has any questions they'd like asked of the guests, feel free to post them, and I'll try and get them into the podcasts.

Thanks!

-VoiceOverEasy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1