• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Naruto; when, which ova or movie?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am Reply with quote
Would someone please tell me which ova or movie comes after which episode? And maybe you could put it in the encyclopedia, I think it's very usefull info xD :p
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime
Vortextk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:09 pm Reply with quote
The first OVA..I think you can watch this extremely early into the series. Like, seriously anytime after the first few episodes. It's a pretty worthless OVA.

The second OVA... It's good to watch this one after the 80-97ish(it ends somewhere around there) episode arc because of one of Naruto's new techniques.

Let's see..the first movie you can watch at the sametime as the second OVA because of Naruto's technique again.

The second movie should be watched after the last manga arc which ended at ep 135 or so.
animalia555

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quote
The first OVA takes place between the Zabuza & Haku Saga and the Chunnin Exam Saga The second OVA takes place betwwen the Chunnin exam and the arrival of Itachi/Naruto's learning of the rasengan The first movie takes place immediattley after he saga where he learns the Rasengan And the second movie takes place after the Chase for Sasuke Saga. does this help or do you need episode numbers?
Falc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:12 am Reply with quote
Uh, I think this will help.. But if you want, can you please say exact episodes. Since I've only seen till ep 15..
You don't really have to, if it doesn't really matter when you watch them exactly..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime
Kidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:07 am Reply with quote
Falc wrote:
Uh, I think this will help.. But if you want, can you please say exact episodes. Since I've only seen till ep 15..
You don't really have to, if it doesn't really matter when you watch them exactly..

It does kind of matter since there will be ninja techniques and certain characters in the movies that may spoil the anime series.
animalia555

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:26 pm Reply with quote
OVA 1 between episodes 19 & 20

OVA 2 between episodes 80 & 81

Movie 1 beteen episodes 96 & 97

lastly,

Movie 2 after episode 135

Last edited by animalia555 on Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Kidder wrote:
It does kind of matter since there will be ninja techniques and certain characters in the movies that may spoil the anime series.

What Kidder is saying is right. When I watched the first Naruto movie, I had just watched spoiler[the Sakura vs. Ino preliminary fight.] I had no idea that spoiler[Naruto had learned Rasengan and that Sasuke had learned Chidori.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1