• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Round Up the Posse, I'm Lookin' for Nujabes!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CareyGrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Howdy y'all,

I'm in a bit of a bind. I'm looking for Nujabes catalog of work, but all the usual suspects (e.g. itunes, etc.) are turning up nil. Is there some place on-line -in English- that sells/distributes his work and other artists from Japan?

No torrents or piracy, please; I don't use or support either. I like to pay for what I enjoy (See: directly support artists).

Much Obliged.
Mushi-Man

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:26 am Reply with quote
I'm a huge Nujabes fan and I share your frustration with finding his CDs. Itunes and other such companies wont have him because he is technically not licensed here (except for his work on Samurai Champloo which I think is still carried by someone). But I finally found I site that helped me get some of his works. I'd like to bring you in on a site called yesasia.com which sells electronic goods from Asian countries. They sell stuff like DVDs, CDs, Games, ext. And they happen to carry some Nujabes works. You can get Hydeout Productions 2nd Collection (amazing album) right there just by typing in "nujabes" into their search engine. And don't worry, this is a legitimate site. There is no piracy or anything like that involved.

By the way, they also run a really nice Asian fashion website called yesstyle.com which sells cloths from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, ext. It's a pretty cool site if you're looking for interesting new clothing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1