• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
gundam seed destiny question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hl29009stealth

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:02 am Reply with quote
i just spent my entire weekend watching all 50 episodes of gundam seed and now i want to watch seed destiny. i only have 1 question where can i get all 50 episodes in english or do i have to watch the 5 special edition episodes.
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:21 am Reply with quote
If by "in English" you mean officially licensed DVDs with a dub and subtitles, vol. 2 is supposed to come out on the 23rd. If you want to know where to download them, try looking at the first announcement here in the anime forum.
Fenrir

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:05 am Reply with quote
Well I can say one thing about it. If you want to buy it go ahead but the series is utter crap. I watched all 50 episodes don't ask me why but I did. The show is amazing and had the potential to be better than see then after episode 15 it all just went downhill.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:52 am Reply with quote
hl29009stealth wrote:
where can i get all 50 episodes in english

A video store.

Though I'd highly advise you not to watch Destiny at all. It's not a pleasant experience.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1