• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Minesota Anime Fans

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jgobats81886

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quote
The Suncoast inside the Northtown Mall in Blaine is now clossing down. This means that all dvd's are 40% off and all other products are, I think, up to 70% off. The dude that works there says that the prices might go even lower. He also said they will be open for about another month. Just wanted to pass on the news.
VNV Clansman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm Reply with quote
Didn't even know there was a suncoast in northtown mall lol. I'm a little too far away though.
Cloe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quote
That sounds really great, actually. I wonder if it's worth it to drive all the way to Blaine tonight... (I'm smack in the middle of downtown Minneapolis.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know if this is for all suncoast or just those in Minnesota? Because I am Califonia, and the drive is just not worth the cost of saving on Anime.
hikaru393

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quote
damn i go there like once evrey week that's the only place i can get my anime the day it's released the sale is cool though going there tommrow to pick a few things up i guss i have to start going to ridgdal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jgobats81886

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
Does anyone know if this is for all suncoast or just those in Minnesota? Because I am Califonia, and the drive is just not worth the cost of saving on Anime.

No, I dont think there all closing. This one is closing because there not making money. There a Best Buy about a 2 minute walk away, so its kinda pointless the spend more there. I only shopped there when they have something that Best Buy didn't have, or is I need them to order something I cant find anywhere.

Though, now looking back, I used to preorder alot from them. It is kinda nice paying $5 now and only paying $15 when it come out.
RedComet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:22 pm Reply with quote
All the other Suncoasts I've heard about including mine are 20% off everything and 30% off(I think, it could be 40%) if you buy 3 Cd's or DVDs.
oiattack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:29 pm Reply with quote
I went to the one in Northtown yesterday and it was 30% off, if you buy 4 dvd's or cd's, other wise just 20%.

I bought some Geneon stuff sence the prices of them were the same as best buy. So It wasn't that bad of a deal for a place that normally rips you off.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1