• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
DNAngel vol. 11?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:04 pm Reply with quote
I did check the ANN Manga Encyclopedia and the volumes were only listed up to #10. But there was a link to Tokyo Pop and it listed #11 but it was in light grey and I couldn't click on it.

Does anyone know or have heard anything about the status of DNAngel? I really enjoyed the anime and so far have liked the manga and would like to finish it.

Thanks!
d

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:15 am Reply with quote
I think that the series is still being released in Japan so it will take a while until we see the end (which I believe should be in volume 13).
ShadrachAnki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:54 pm Reply with quote
IIRC, volume 11 was released in Japan sometime last November or so. Possibly in October. Therefore, it's doubtful that we'll be seeing that volume until at least June of this year, and possibly later.

As for the final length of the series, it's really hard to say. Yukiru Sugisaki doesn't seem to be working on any one of her series all the time, and the result is that there's a longer wait between chapters and volumes.

~Shadrach Anki
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quote
ShadrachAnki wrote:
IIRC, volume 11 was released in Japan sometime last November or so. Possibly in October. Therefore, it's doubtful that we'll be seeing that volume until at least June of this year, and possibly later.

As for the final length of the series, it's really hard to say. Yukiru Sugisaki doesn't seem to be working on any one of her series all the time, and the result is that there's a longer wait between chapters and volumes.

~Shadrach Anki

Thank you for the information! *Sigh* Guess I'll just have to wait patiently...yeah, right!
darkhunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:27 am Reply with quote
LydiaDianne wrote:
I did check the ANN Manga Encyclopedia and the volumes were only listed up to #10. But there was a link to Tokyo Pop and it listed #11 but it was in light grey and I couldn't click on it.

Does anyone know or have heard anything about the status of DNAngel? I really enjoyed the anime and so far have liked the manga and would like to finish it.

Thanks!

The reason why it's grey out is because TP recognize that the volume does exist but they don't have enough info yet on the title, probably due to not obtaining the material or the material isn't ready for release. This is done for a lot of series.
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quote
darkhunter wrote:
LydiaDianne wrote:

Thanks!

The reason why it's grey out is because TP recognize that the volume does exist but they don't have enough info yet on the title, probably due to not obtaining the material or the material isn't ready for release. This is done for a lot of series.

Thank you for your information as well! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1