• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Loveless Ending (SPOILER ALERT)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberViper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:30 am Reply with quote
I just finished watching Loveless and I must say I really enjoyed it a lot. However, I felt the ending left a lot of things unexplained. For example, did Seimei ever really die? It seems that towards the end he was actually there. And from what I gathered...Ritsu-sensei (the guy who trained Soubi) maybe 'killed' seimei and was trying to kill Ritsuka because he says he's only interested in Soubi. This was just my interpretation of what happened in the last episode. Also, Seimei knows about Ritsuka's 'dream' and says it's not an ordinary dream, but his future.

So is Seimei really dead? If not, who was at the ending? If he is alive then what is his intent?
What is Ritsu-sensei's real plans? Why did he send people after Soubi and Ritsuka?
What did the game that Ritsuka play at the end reveal, if anything?
Does the manga continue or will there ever be a sequel to the anime?
violetsquirrel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:27 am Reply with quote
As far as I can tell, the anime is basically an extended preview of the first few volumes of the manga. I don't know anything about a second season, but I wouldn't count on it. So yeah, the short answer is "read the manga" Wink

If I remember correctly the manga has some brilliant exchanges between Soubi and Kio at the beginning that the anime cut out (amongst other things), so it's worth reading from the start Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1