• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Any other good short story anime/manga?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterRoshiX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:10 pm Reply with quote
The most recent short story anime Human Crossing and Rumiko Takahashi Anthology are to my liking. I have also seen Memories, and read Confidential Confessions.

Reccomend any more short story anime or manga?
Zalis116

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:44 pm Reply with quote
Do you mean episodic anime, where the storylines don't really connect from one episode to the next? Some examples that I know of are Sentimental Journey, Seraphim Call, and Kita he ~Diamond Dust Drops (AKA "Diamond Daydreams" in NA release). These three shows are fairly lighthearted romance/drama series, focusing on some number of girls, with each getting one or two episodes. SJ has 12, SC 11, and Kita he has something like 6-8 main characters. Kita he hasn't been released yet, but you can find the other two at cheap prices.
shirokiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:45 am Reply with quote
Kinda reminds me of Salad Days, but i don't think that's licensed
MasterRoshiX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Zalis116 wrote:
Do you mean episodic anime, where the storylines don't really connect from one episode to the next? Some examples that I know of are Sentimental Journey, Seraphim Call, and Kita he ~Diamond Dust Drops (AKA "Diamond Daydreams" in NA release). These three shows are fairly lighthearted romance/drama series, focusing on some number of girls, with each getting one or two episodes. SJ has 12, SC 11, and Kita he has something like 6-8 main characters. Kita he hasn't been released yet, but you can find the other two at cheap prices.

Yeah, I meant episodic anime, where the storylines don't really connect from one episode to the next. Thanks for the suggestions.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1