• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Who's keeping up with Shakugan no Shana?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:46 am Reply with quote
Wow, just wow! Shocked

Episode 12 definetely stepped up notch in action and plot progression. spoiler[We got ourselves some love conflicts and tensions Shana and Kazumi are having for Yuuji. ]

But enough of that, the most important thing is that Shana now faces the tongue-licking loli siblings. They prove to be tough since the siblings has the ability to summon their tentacle monster to attack. spoiler[And unfortunetely the tentacles got their way with Shana the first time, and that shouta blond kid was about to stab her with his big ass sword. Shana managed to escape their clutches and figured where the source of their tentacle monster. She used her new flame attack that she developed with Yuuji last episode to destroy the source, but that proved to be a trapped. A magic circle appeared and stunned her, and the tentacles got their way with her again.]

Geez, I think I made the battle more dirty than it's supposed to be. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Unfortunetely, the next episode won't premiere in 1 week. Mad
v1cious

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:38 pm Reply with quote
i've been watching this up to like episode. 11 now, and i still have no idea what the hell this show is about. it's pretty good though.
Nionel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quote
I watched through episode 8, figured I liked it so from here on I'll just wait on Geneon's DVD releases for it...I just hope it won't be too long before that happens...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1