• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Question About The Rayearth OVAs

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kouji

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:26 am Reply with quote
I've seen the Rayearth OVAs a number of times, but there are still some things about it that I don't quite understand. spoiler[So, what I can already understand is that Cephiro started decaying and Zagato had to die because of his forbidden relationship with Emeraudehime. So, Eagle traps Emeraudehime in a never-ending dream where Zagato is still alive, and then starts invading Earth. What I don't understand is what does Earth have anything to do with Cephiro's problems? Eagle seems to think that it was mankind's pollution of their own planet that caused the decaying of Cephiro but I don't get the connection. He also says it's the Earth that made him how he is now, but I don't understand what he means by that, either. Can somebody explain this to me?]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1