• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
are the detective conan movies coming out soon or ever

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikaru393

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:18 pm Reply with quote
I have been waiting for funimation to release the detective conan movies are they coming out soon?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Highly doubt it.
hikaru393

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:00 pm Reply with quote
thought so funimation really messed detective conan up someone else should have gotten it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:44 pm Reply with quote
hikaru393 wrote:
thought so funimation really messed detective conan up someone else should have gotten it.

Even if someone else got it, it's one of those cultural barriers thats nigh-on impossible to get around, considering it's a children's show, but it's also a murder mystery, so it uhh.. sort of clashes.

Chances are that since they've gone and paid for the series, and they're resoliciting the first episodes on DVD, they will probably get to the movies eventually.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1