• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
got new info on inu

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babypyro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:01 pm Reply with quote
hey guys i kno that inu movie3 njust came out a while ago but do ya's got any info on da 4th 1?
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:07 pm Reply with quote
Well, its out on fansubs I know.
Inu-Yasha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:08 pm Reply with quote
anime#4228
And I have no idea IF there will be a 5th Inuyasha movie or not.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Key

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:10 pm Reply with quote
1) It was released in Japan at the end of last year. There's been no official announcement anywhere that I've seen about when it might be picked up and released in the States, but I have no doubt that it will be sometime next year.

2) Please make a serious attempt to use correct grammar next time. This forum does have standards about such things. (See Teh Rules.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Inu-Yasha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:15 pm Reply with quote
The Inuyasha movies tend to come out in December, so if there is a new movie I'm guessing its coming out on December 2005, the odd thing is that www.inuyasha-movie.com doesn't work anymore(or is that just me?). Out of the Inuyasha movies, movies 3 and 4 are my favorites so I recommend them to you. Key(or anyone else) have you heard anything on an upcoming movie or no?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quote
babypyro wrote:
but do ya's got any info on da 4th 1?

Try looking just slightly to your left. There's a link that says "Encyclopedia." Click on it.

Also, please take heed of our rules, as we do expect some semblance of functional English out of you. Please clean up the typing immediately.

Locked, as there's really not much more purpose to this thread now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1