• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
2LoveRu 2?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starsplash Taiwan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Have not heard any news on 2LoveRu 2 getting a release in the states. IM sure Sentai is going to release it since they did the first one. Anyone know if it is going to get a US release? Its been a while since it finished airing. Its one of the few animes Im really dying to see.
doubleO7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quote
They haven't announced anything yet.

I would also like to see this licensed along with the OVAs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an announcement at one of the summer cons.
Xanas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:04 am Reply with quote
You know I didn't really like the first series, but I really liked the second. I'm not sure if it's that I changed or that it was actually better. I probably need to go back and watch the previous as I never bought it. I would definitely buy this one though.
Starsplash Taiwan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:58 am Reply with quote
The first season was a drag to get through. Just to much random bullshit that tries to stay the anime away from harem and into action. Shoulda just stuck with the harem instead of adding new adversaries, actions and problems. Rito is not fit to do action. he's fit for harem. With that said, I really love the Harem of this and Im dying to see 2LoveRu 2. I heard they got rid of most of the action and just stuck to true harem.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1