• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Old Adult Swim Opening's...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jgobats81886

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Dose anybody know a website that has the old Adult Swim Openings On it. I'm talking about the ones when AS fist started when it was on only Sat and Sun nights. There was this really diferent robotic voice that would come over the screen and say something like "Warning: the following shows are for mature audinences only..." I dont want to be tagged as sombody who is trying to get illegal downloads though. So, I only want legal streams if at all possibile. This really dosent fit into the General Anime question thread, I dont think. Thats why I posted it hear. If I'm wrong, sorry in advance. Thanks for the help.
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:11 pm Reply with quote
I think you're talking about Adult Swim Action from way back in 2003, which, BTW, was only on Saturday nights. The Sunday block was for comedy. www.asfdotcom.net has a bunch of openings and promos, but I don't think they have that robotic voice you're looking for. If you want Toonami stuff, check out www.toonamiarsenal.com.
Jgobats81886

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:13 pm Reply with quote
That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Alot.
madlib

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:24 pm Reply with quote
Starwind Amada wrote:
I think you're talking about Adult Swim Action from way back in 2003, which, BTW, was only on Saturday nights. The Sunday block was for comedy. www.asfdotcom.net has a bunch of openings and promos, but I don't think they have that robotic voice you're looking for. If you want Toonami stuff, check out www.toonamiarsenal.com.

thanks for posting that link. really cool!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1