• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Inu Yasha ending (possible spoliers)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wendigo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Is there any info on whether or not there are going to be anymore new Inu Yasha episodes, or is it just going to continue on with the manga?
Dranxis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:36 pm Reply with quote
Well, there have been rumors that once the manga finishes, the production team might go back and finish up the anime with an OVA. They did say that they wanted to see it finished properly, I think, But there's nothing set in stone, so we'll just have to wait until the manga ends.
shirokiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:46 pm Reply with quote
which is going to be a looonnnggg time i think
Dranxis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, Rumiko Takahashi said that it may go as long as 500 chapters (50 volumes). That's another two years of serialized material there.
remember love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:17 pm Reply with quote
Dranxis wrote:
Yeah, Rumiko Takahashi said that it may go as long as 500 chapters (50 volumes). That's another two years of serialized material there.

And the continuation of the same boring thing over and over.We must kill naruto but never can. Can't stand it just like DBZ.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
DarkTenshi90

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:28 pm Reply with quote
remember love wrote:
Dranxis wrote:

And the continuation of the same boring thing over and over.We must kill naruto but never can. Can't stand it just like DBZ.

.... Naruto's plot changes, most of the time, there's new enemies and the group actually ages.

Kagome is still in the same grade. Confused And how long has Naraku been there? ... Forever, perhaps? I hate the fact that the characters spoiler[die and then come back to life over and over again.]
shirokiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:45 pm Reply with quote
agh not naraku...

i think there's a limit to how long an evil character lives...
I dislike how takahashi give a clue that progresses the plot a little further (a tiinnnyy bit) then she sidetracks into a pointless sidequest

maybe she's trying to use all her ideas before she ends the series

at least in the naruto manga there is more development in characters and plot.

i dislike filler episodes with the lesser characters struggling, then the main character comes and saves the day =(
v1cious

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:49 pm Reply with quote
remember love wrote:
Dranxis wrote:

you mean Naraku?
remember love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:07 am Reply with quote
v1cious wrote:
remember love wrote:
Dranxis wrote:

you mean Naraku?

Yeah...whoever. Just shows how much I dislike the show that I even forgot the evil guys name.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1