• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Xenosaga ending...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2Real

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:35 am Reply with quote
I just finished watching the series and at the end of it im left with more questions then a sence of satisfaction. Please tell me there is to be a sequle to this.

Shion's brother, the kid from the salvage ship that knew him her brother, the guy that was, i guess, leader of the Gnosis,actuly like half of the people that apeard in the show, I have no idea as too who they realy are.

Also the side story that was in there about those big golden thing, the ones that represented the 12 aposels and the child of christ, just kind of fell off after a while(and that is the part that got my attenion in the story 2). Basicly, that show was over all unsatisfying in its self to me. I pray to what ever greater power there is to please, please tell me there is more. If not, i feel as though I just wasted time and money on this show.
Ataru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:33 am Reply with quote
2Real wrote:
I just finished watching the series and at the end of it im left with more questions then a sence of satisfaction. Please tell me there is to be a sequle to this.
I haven't even watch past epiosde one. But as far series, yes, just one one volume in game series.

2Real wrote:
Shion's brother, the kid from the salvage ship that knew him her brother, the guy that was, i guess, leader of the Gnosis,actuly like half of the people that apeard in the show, I have no idea as too who they realy are.
choas is Shion's brother? Is that right. Shion's brother, Jin, lives on Second Miltia and didn't join up with her until she got back. spoiler[The people that are in "charge" of the Gnosis,if I remember right was U-TIC, is the after Y-Data in Momo].

2Real wrote:
Also the side story that was in there about those big golden thing, the ones that represented the 12 aposels and the child of christ, just kind of fell off after a while(and that is the part that got my attenion in the story 2). Basicly, that show was over all unsatisfying in its self to me. I pray to what ever greater power there is to please, please tell me there is more. If not, i feel as though I just wasted time and money on this show.
The Zohar isn't really a side story. In the game it more a impact just likespoiler[Virgil's death on the Woglinde]. The anime series, from what I heard, was a pretty bad retelling of the story from the game.

If you have a couple of dollars, you can pick the Xenosaga Ep 1 for a very cheap price. Ep 2 came out alittle over a year ago, but it should be cheaper. Also Ep 3 is being worked on right now, which a DS verison of Ep 1 and 2 coming pretty soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1