• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Love Hina?!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aflimmer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Ok, here's the deal. In a back issue of New-Type (March, I believe) I saw an ad for a set of Love Hina PVC statuettes. Not unusual or strange in any way untill I looked closer.

I realized that I didn't recognize a couple of them. I then read some of the captions around the ad and I noticed the following "figurines based on a sequel to the very popular Love Hina series".

So, is there a sequel that I am not aware of, or am I a moron that just doesn't recognize 2 characters in my favorite anime series of all time? I own and have watched Love Hina and Love Hina again many times. It is also possible that these characters are from the Manga (which I haven't read, but would like to), but I'm not sure.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

BTW, I would be EXTREMELY happy to see some new Love Hina. I heard that Naru and Kietaro recently got married in the Manga, and that would be a great movie plot...at least I think so.
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
BTW, I would be EXTREMELY happy to see some new Love Hina. I heard that Naru and Kietaro recently got married in the Manga, and that would be a great movie plot...at least I think so.

Actually, spoiler[they got married in the manga in the final volume.] The date though in the manga was set on a future date that recently passed. Thought I'd clarify that little detail but I have no idea about the statues you saw. Maybe if you can find a link to them so we'd know what they looked like, maybe we would be able to help you better.
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:36 pm Reply with quote
I don't know of anything after Love Hina and Love Hina Again but maybe it's possible,

Can you give a short description of the two girls? There is a new girl featured in the last chapter of the final volume but thats all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1