• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Front Innocent (Hentai)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
W0LF
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:06 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know if the hentai Front Innocent is coming to America? I know that the company Moonrock had brought over Viper GTS so I was wondering if anyone heard anything about it coming state side? If anyone knows please let me know it would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quote
It is licensed by Kitty Media, but I haven't heard when it's going to be released. It'll come, but we don't know when. Wink
DKL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:07 pm Reply with quote
OH SNAP! Laughing

Anyway, for a moment there, I thought that this thread was gonna be about GHOST IN THE SHELL 2: INNOCENCE Razz

so what's this about?
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:19 pm Reply with quote
DKL wrote:
OH SNAP! Laughing

Anyway, for a moment there, I thought that this thread was gonna be about GHOST IN THE SHELL 2: INNOCENCE Razz

so what's this about?

If you're wondering what it is, try looking into the encyclopedia.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
mrgazpacho

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quote
DKL wrote:

so what's this about?

Dunno, but it's a Satoshi URUSHIHARA project, so you can bet it'll be shiny and cute Anime catgrin
chloes_fork

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:24 pm Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
It is licensed by Kitty Media, but I haven't heard when it's going to be released. It'll come, but we don't know when. Wink

Oh, yes we do. Kitty is calling it Lady Innocent, and it's scheduled for December 13.
Key

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:19 pm Reply with quote
DKL wrote:
OH SNAP! Laughing

so what's this about?

The one episode I saw was set in the late 18th or early 19th century Europe. It's about a mansion where most of the (many and young) maids walk around with exposed breasts and service the master on a regular basis. The story focuses on the young mistress of the house, her personal maid, and this guy named Brother John (unclear what his status is) who have quite a bit of sex with each other in a 25-minute span of storytelling. And that's about it. There was a preview for another episode, so there should be more to come.

Oh, hell, it's hentai, so it's not expected to have a plot that's meaningful or worth anything. The visuals are top-rate by any standards, however. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
W0LF
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:48 pm Reply with quote
Oh so thats a for sure thing then, Lady Innocent is coming out December 13th? Where did you get wind of this? And thanks for the info I really appreciate it cause for the longest time I was going to import it through CDjapan.com but if you a correct then I wont have to, thanks again!
chloes_fork

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:52 am Reply with quote
It's as sure as these things get. You can find it listed at a number of e-tailers including Right Stuf.

And you're welcome. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1