• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hello

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spacey420

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:01 pm Reply with quote
Hello all. I have actually been using this web site for over a year now for information and news. And tonight I figured I should actually go ahead and register so that I can discuss the joys of anime with you lovely people that have gathered here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mugen1style

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quote
There all ready is a thread for this and it is here animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8685
Spacey420

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:59 pm Reply with quote
Yeah I know. I did realize I hit the wrong button to reply until it was too late
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Yes, please use the thread mugen1style linked to. It keeps us from being over-cluttered with 1,001 separate intro threads all over the place.

Locked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1