• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Detective Conan - Magician of the Silver Sky

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
umi_sagara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:34 am Reply with quote
>>;; Um.. Hey?
Well, you know how on teh DVD on that screen that (I'm assuming - Mine's in Japanese) says "Play movie, Language" etc.? >>;; I was just wondering if anyone knew what that background music was. Thanks
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:49 am Reply with quote
As far as I know, the DVD is not yet released in North America. Could you give us detailed specifications of your disc? It would be very difficult to answer your question based on such limited information.

Welcome to ANN, but please check your spelling and grammar, and IM chatroom-styled dialogue is not allowed as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
umi_sagara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:13 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
As far as I know, the DVD is not yet released in North America. Could you give us detailed specifications of your disc? It would be very difficult to answer your question based on such limited information.

Welcome to ANN, but please check your spelling and grammar, and IM chatroom-styled dialogue is not allowed as well.

Okay, thank you and I'm sorry about that IM dialogue. Well, I'm not quite sure how to describe the DVD, since I'm not sure what anyone is saying.

spoiler[However, from what I can tell, when everyone is on a plane, they figure out that Kaito Kid is on the plane as well, so they try to figure out who Kaito Kid is. But, when something happens to the pilot and co-pilot, Conan and one of the passengers they had gotten to know piloted the plane.

I'm not sure what happened to the pilot, and co, but it looked as though they were choking on something invisible, even as they were led out the room. I am also assuming that the passenger vouched for Conan, because who else would let a kid co-pilot an airplane? Anyway, the passenger and Conan talk, and you're pretty sure, just because of the actions, that the passenger is Kaito Kid.

After awhile, they are (I'm assuming) told to land on the landing pad below. When they attempt to land, they end up failing, and are forced to take back to the sky. After another while, the passenger leaves, leaving Ran/Rachel to be the pilot. Serena follows him, and he opens the door. Serena holds onto a chair and shuts her eyes tightly for a moment, and when she looks up, Kaito Kid is there instead of the passenger. He lets go and falls, she runs to the door and clings to the inside as she watches him.

Then, to put things bluntly, the show ends with Kaito appearing to Rachel and then leaving as she briefly looks down at her ringing phone.]

Okay, sorry for that really long explanation. I hope that was good. Where I'm from, Louisiana, we tend to relate what should be a short story into a novel or something.
Kaitou KID

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:00 am Reply with quote
I assume the BGM is also in the movie? If so, could you say when it plays?

I don't have the disc, though my guess the BGM would either be the Conan theme or "Boku ga Iru". [The vocal you hear near the end of the movie, spoiler[when Ran is going to land the plane]]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1