• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Deciding To Make Samurai Champloo Season 2?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sano Yui

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:21 pm Reply with quote
If so that'll be good I can afford it oh ya! So far got 1-6 dvd's waitng for 7 There must be a 2nd season there not even close to finding the samurai who smells of sunflowers! Exclamation
DarkTenshi90

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:30 pm Reply with quote
Samurai Champloo most likely won't be continued, I as well have volumes 1-6, but I don't think the anime company who animated it will make more. If they do make more, it'll most likely be like Cowboy Bebop and just have a movie, but they are making a video game. (I'm not saying there's a movie coming out, but you should know what I mean)
Kyle Smyth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:38 pm Reply with quote
They have already made a Samurai Champloo game for the PS2. However as far as finding the samurai who smells of sun flower seed: spoiler[they do] and there is a really happy ending compared to the one that Bebop showed us.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quote
It'll end properly, just wait for volume 7. SC is supposed to be more about a collection of random adventures than a real epic plot anyway.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:59 pm Reply with quote
Locked on principle. Opening post was grammatically vapid spam. Sano Yui, please try to construct threads with a bit more intelligence behind the topics, and with some sense of legible sentence structure. It's seriously difficult to comprehend you as it is.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1