• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kids' WB! Schedule

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
m3g4t0ky0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:17 am Reply with quote
I'm starting to become less and less interested in Kids WB! when they keep changing the lineup and taking away more shows. Do we REALLY need an an hour of Pokemon?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DragonsRevenge

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:15 am Reply with quote
Really. Tell me how Kids WB, Yu Gi Oh or Pokemon should be relevant news to any anime fan. Unless they've got a little brother or sister who was just dying to know if Pokemon was still going to be on the WB.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:21 am Reply with quote
DragonsRevenge wrote:
Tell me how Kids WB, Yu Gi Oh or Pokemon should be relevant news to any anime fan.

Because KidsWB is airing anime, and Yu-Gi-Oh! & Pokemon just happen to be anime themselves. Just because it's a show or shows or programming block that you yourself aren't particularly fond of does not mean it's necessarily inappropriate for ANN to report on it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
emory

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:35 pm Reply with quote
DragonsRevenge wrote:
Really. Tell me how Kids WB, Yu Gi Oh or Pokemon should be relevant news to any anime fan. Unless they've got a little brother or sister who was just dying to know if Pokemon was still going to be on the WB.

Last I checked, Yu Gi Oh, Pokemon and Megaman NT Warrior are anime, and thus their lineup changing still qualifies as newsworthy. Let's not forget Viewtiful Joe is airing there.
mangod
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quote
m3g4t0ky0 wrote:
I'm starting to become less and less interested in Kids WB! when they keep changing the lineup and taking away more shows. Do we REALLY need an an hour of Pokemon?

Yes we do need an hour of Pokemon because it is so awesome and I'm always waking up late.
trunkschan90

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:57 pm Reply with quote
I wish they would start airing the Egyptian Arc of Yugioh o_o
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1