• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
KudoShinichi Forums : Revived and better than ever

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dans Carentan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Well folks, I just thought I'd go ahead and give you all a notice that KudoShinichi Forums are returning tonight at 8:00pm EST. Back when KS hit the 10,000 member mark last year, the forum's host, lithium crashed as a result of such an influx of registers. Sad, isn't it? Well, now after months of work and many sleepless nights devoted to re-writing forum coding, KudoShinichi, the most popular Case Closed forum ever, is returning.

"Well, isn't it just going to crash again?"
No! all such errors have been fixed, and we have a new host, CaseClosedInfo.

"Why the hell should I join?"
KudoShinichi features a new system of coding to make everything run quickly and smoothly, along with a series of new cool features. If those aren't good enough, then just join because thousands of other people will be joining too .. there's plenty to talk to and plenty of people to talk with.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Locked for shameless self-advertising. Removing URL to further make the point. Don't sign up here for no other reason than to promote yourself; at least try to make some effort to be a part of this forum's userbase, as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1