• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
English Dub: where to find quality for cheap

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
warroir_1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:44 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know where to find cheap or any english dub Naruto movies. Preferably bundles containing all the episodes in the series or most of them...You get the drift. Feel free to name a site wheather it has Naruto on it or not. I'm always looking for good english dub anime. Twisted Evil E-mail me sites names to [email protected] No attachments please!
cardcaptormanda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:14 pm Reply with quote
There is no such thing as a dub of Naruto right now. It's just recently been licensed, and nothing has been released yet.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:15 pm Reply with quote
warroir_1 wrote:
Does anyone know where to find cheap or any english dub Naruto movies. Preferably bundles containing all the episodes in the series or most of them...You get the drift. Feel free to name a site wheather it has Naruto on it or not. I'm always looking for good english dub anime. Twisted Evil E-mail me sites names to [email protected] No attachments please!

Well there's a problem here. If you're looking for an English dubbed version of Naruto, you'll have to wait till about December, at least if you live in the U.S. There are also no legit DVDs I know of that have English subtitles either, so in essence, all you're really doing is asking for bootlegs, which I will not bestow the information on how to obtain.

Just wait a few months and start collecting the official R1 DVDs like the rest of us will Anime smile.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1