• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Those Who Hunt Elves

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anime_Fever

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:47 pm Reply with quote
Hey I was wondering what those of you that have seen this series think of it. Im getting ready to watch it myself, it looks pretty good and im excited.

I have another question. I bought the set called "Those Who Hunt Elves 1+2 The Perfect Collection". But its only 24 episodes long... So why is it called 1+2? Was the first season like just 12 episodes long or something? So with the second season its 24 episodes all together?

And also, how many other sequels and stuff are there of this series? I went to a few sites and got all confused. I wanna buy the whole series but dont know what else I need to complete the collection.
Arkard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Well, I happen to find the series hilarious.
It has all the perfect elements. A wacky background story, lots ot situation jokes, crazy characters, and is nothing short of the biggest insult to fantasy in the history of the genre. I really dont like spoilers and there are so many anime info sites on the net I wont bother boring you with a brief.
But, what I can bore you with is this: the series is great. It has only 12 episodes (plus Those Who Hunt elves II which is also 12 episodes long) in which they manage to fit a really entertaining story, full of good comedy situations and in the process they still manage to stay tasteful, so the end result is something literally for everyone.
I highly recommend it. I am sure you will enjoy it if you are into fantasy and enjoy parodies.
Anime_Fever

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:42 am Reply with quote
Oh ok thanks! I appreciate it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1