• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Flower of the deep sleep volume 1 (some spoiler)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cell21

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:36 am Reply with quote
Usually, i don't pick up manga books just by it's cover but i couldn't stop looking at the front cover art of flower of the deep sleep.

This story is pretty complicated as it starts the main character Yuuki having power of dreams that can predict the future of others around her which can end in tradegy but caring as she is starts to warn her classmates and try to avert the danger, while at the same time encounters visions of a little girl .Nevetheless, two male characters help her out with her dreams in investigating who the little girl is leading to some clues. How the creator creates the dream world and reality is perfectly done.The drawings are easy on the eye and easily to follow whats happening. Emotions are high in this title and the art work is superb.Chapter 5 is amazing leaving the reader waiting to see what happens in volume 2.

Go get this manga volume and you won't regret it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1