• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How far along is the FMA: Brotherhood dub?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedSwirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:11 pm Reply with quote
I dropped off Brotherhood a long time ago around episode 52 or 53 and am reluctant to pick it back up until I can watch it in some form on a television and not a computer monitor.

I own a PS3 but don't wanna pay for Hulu Plus. Then I noticed the third Blu-Ray set at a store one day and saw that it went up to episode 49, which means adult swim is at least that far. I might just pick it up there.

AS's schedule for Brotherhood doesn't show episode names, so if anyone who's been keeping up could tell me where they're at, that would be nice.
Key

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Either you read something wrong at the store or they had something printed wrong because the third set only goes to episode 39. Since it looks like AS is going to start broadcasting new episodes this Saturday (presumably starting with #27), the released dubbed episodes haven't gone beyond that yet. The fourth set, which will (presumably) cover episodes 40-52, is due out at the end of March, so I'd think that Funimation is are probably in the process of dubbing and/or finalizing those episodes right now.

(And curious how that's about exactly the point that the AS broadcast will catch up to that point in the series, isn't it?)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1