• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Saiyuki question...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forbidden_One

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:16 am Reply with quote
I guess there could be possible spoilers, but it's mainly just my thoughts...

Does anyone know when/if we find out what crime Goku did to be locked up for 500 years on that mountain? I've seen like 25 episdoes of Saiyuki and all of Saiyuki: Reload and 5 Episoeds of Saiyuki: Reload Gunload but they never really say what he did...or did I just miss something?

My thoughts: In one of the earlier eps of Saiyuki, when Sanzo is talking to the 3 heads, they show pictures of events that happened in Goku, Gojyo, and Hakkai's pasts. In Goku's pic it look as if he is scared/shooked/horrified while standing over someones body. I think that that person is Konzen (past Sanzo) and I think that Goku lost his limiter and went insane and killed Konzen, Kenren ( past Gojyo), and Tempou (past Hakkai) and that's the horrible crime that he comitted...

Any thoughts?

Do we maybe find out the answer in the Saiyuki Gaiden manga that's still being made?

Sorry bout the above if the answer is obvious but this has been bugging me for awhile.
angelofdevotion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:33 am Reply with quote
Well the first season has 50 episodes.... and towards the end.. i think around 40th episode or something, it shows wht happen 500 years ago.... and they said that goku who is so disspointed that nataku stabbed himself and his limiter on his head broke into pieces making him the seiten taisen and he killed the people in heaven

and maybe his friends too... so he was punished.......for 500 years...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1