• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
tapping the ANN hive mind Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyrax777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:29 pm Reply with quote
saw the first 2 eps of this raw and it looks really funny but I cant find much info on it and its not in the encyclopedia.

I just kept cracking up because this little loli'ed out character kept pulling out a spiked club wacking the main guy over the head and then ressurecting him. then theres a scene were the class is all "Lolicon Lolicon Lolicon"

I found the main webpage for the show but that doesnt help me since i cant read japanese http://www.bin-kan.com/main.php

man i hope someone liscenes it it looks hysterical
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Sarki-Kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:21 pm Reply with quote
Heck, am I the only one thinking this is extremly similar to He is my master?

But I wouldn't mind. Maybe this lolicon stuff will replace a bit those creepy 15 y.o. guys that have multiples girls in love with him, keeping in mind that everything takes place in their schools...
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:10 am Reply with quote
You're right, it's not in the Encyclopedia, yet.

撲殺天使ドクロちゃん (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan), or "Beat-to-death Angel Dokuro-chan", is a Mediaworks title currently airing in Japan (on SKYPerfecTV). It's based on a manga by Okayu Masaki and Sakura Mitsui. More material on the anime here (in japanese).

-abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
cyrax777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:32 am Reply with quote
ah thanks for the info.

beat to death angel. lol that explains why the main guy kept dying.

cant wait to get more.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
SnowfairyX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:48 pm Reply with quote
I just saw the first episode (or was it 2?) of this series subbed and thought it was very funny. It reminded me a little of "Excel Saga" and "Puni Puni Poemi" except with more story and a lot more blood and violence. I really liked the craziness of the first episode and want to see more of it. I think that this title might be licensed because the two above titles sold very well in the U.S. domestic market.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1