• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
a robotech song...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kashino kira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:22 pm Reply with quote
do you know the title of the songs that lyn minmay always sings in robotech?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cloe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:07 pm Reply with quote
kashino kira wrote:
do you know the title of the songs that lyn minmay always sings in robotech?

Hmm... I've only seen the Japanese version of Robotech (Super Dimensional Fortress Macross) so I don't know if Minmay's songs are any different in the translated version. But in Macross, the song Minmay most often sings is "My Boyfriend is a Pilot." Her other songs include "Silver Moon, Red Moon," "Love Drifts Away," "Zero-G Love," and my personal favorite "Shao Pai Lon."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
kashino kira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:10 pm Reply with quote
thanks a lot! i'll look for all of them now... i like the ballad she sings all the time...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
the_soultaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:54 am Reply with quote
"To be in love.." which is very annoying, but "we will win" is kinda catchy. if you look on EBAY chances are you might find the Robotech soundtrack CD.
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:33 pm Reply with quote
For Robotech, there's a CD that was released awhile back called Robotech Perfect Soundtrack Album that has most of the hit background tracks, and a secondary CD with all the vocal tracks, including the Minmay ones.

If you're interested in the original Macross (Japanese), you can also get the CD that Mari Iijima (Lynn Minmei) released a few years ago to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Macross. It has a few of her Macross songs, slightly remixed. It's called Mari Iijima Sings Lynn Minmay and has a few hits like My Boyfriend Is A Pilot and Do You Remember Love?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1