• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Lupin made cameo appearences in an American cartoon?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:31 am Reply with quote
The other day I was watching old episodes of the Animaniacs on the nicktoons channel, and to my surprise in one episode a man looking exactly like Lupin walked by the Animaniacs in one episode. I watched another episode the next day, and believe I saw him again, and well, I'm wondering if I'm either seeing things at the godforsaken hour they're showing the show, or if Spielberg decided to throw him in the cartoon for kicks since he's a known Lupin nut. Anyone know anything about this?
The Frankman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:40 pm Reply with quote
I watched like every ep. of Animaniacs, and I don't remember Lupin ever appearing. Did the guy have sideburns and go "Hey LADEE!" That might've been Jerry Lewis.
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quote
How long ago did you watch all the episodes. I've seen them all way in the past, but it was while catching a rerun the other night that I spotted the Lupin look alike. He didn't say anything, he was just one of the people in the crowd both times. It was something that if you weren't familar with the character, and weren't giving some attention to the crowd, you wouldn't of seen it.

If you're able to look up an ep, the ep I saw him in was the one where they do a beauty and the beast spoof with Taz.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1