• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
gusnlinger girls voice actors

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
testament956

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:04 pm Reply with quote
in the gunslinger girls american website there is a trailer for the show. I think i hear John Burgmeier's voice as Jose or Giuseppe if you read the manga. Is that really John or am I just hearing things, Shocked what do all of you think.
slickwataris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:46 pm Reply with quote
anime#2947

That's all they got listed so I don't know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
testament956

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:59 pm Reply with quote
yeah i saw that too, but check out the website and view the preview clip and give me your opinion.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Ooooo, Henrietta is going to be voiced by Laura Bailey. I'm SO anticipating it release. Razz
testament956

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:18 pm Reply with quote
ah man i cant wait till to May 17, i want it now!!!
its a shame its only 13 episodes long. Sad
Laruto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:33 pm Reply with quote
That was beautiful Funimations getting better, I hope, Wish and Pray 4Kids could do hot releases of their Titles like that everyday I mean they don't have to be dark like that but the series they license in general like one piece Etc with a Good Website for it and give Box set's for every six Vols. that would be good make something out of something hype your show and treat it good, I not saying change your editing but you can make it good for kids aswell as older viewers. I'll just continue to pray Crying or Very sad come on 4kids you can do it!
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:39 pm Reply with quote
Hm.. I haven't seen this show nor do I know much about it other than some synopses I've read, but the trailer looked pretty interesting. It was kind of hard to hear the voices, though I'm sure it's probably due to the fact that it is a trailer and that it'll sound better on DVD.

Can't say I'm too excited that FUNi is hiring ADV people to help out in their dubbing now, but maybe the sound mixing problem that I always complain about with their (ADV's) stuff won't be as prevalent, and I'll actually end up liking one of their dubs for once (though it's actually FUNi's, so techinically I still won't like ADV's dubbing).

I mean, if FUNi can make good use of them in Fullmetal Aclhemist, why not make good use of them in Gunslinger Girl as well? Thank you for your great directing, FUNimation.
testament956

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:57 pm Reply with quote
get the best voice actors from FUNi and the Best form ADV and you got yourself a very good cast. Very Happy
slickwataris

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:04 pm Reply with quote
I saw the 2 minute preview on my Case Closed dvd yesterday (volume 5). It looks...interesting. It kind of freaked me out which may or may not be a good thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1