• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
full metal panic 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wiggylemur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:07 pm Reply with quote
I hope they wrap up the full metal panic, i still didn't quite get what the whispered were. Shocked
one3rd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:23 am Reply with quote
If you're talking about Second Raid, then it's more like FMP 3. Unless you think Fumoffu is something like FMP 1.5.
zarkie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:55 am Reply with quote
they relli should explain more about the whispereds

i just finished watching both FMP! and Fumoffu. didn't relli like how FMP! ended.... but i enjoyed Fumoffu thoroughly. anywayz, lookin fwd to watch 2nd raid.
cell21

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:39 pm Reply with quote
Yeah!!! the ending for FMP was open ended.But,i luckly stumbled upon the original novels that continues after the event from the first FMP season.I can tell you it's the best dam novel i have ever read.It goes into more detailed about the love Triangle between Chidori Kaname,Testarossa Theresa and Sagara Sosuke.There is alot of action from the begining and the ending is just __________I 'll leave it blank.I hope the animated version is just as exciting and interesting.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1