• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
angela in Toronto?!?!?!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bara_Megami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:07 am Reply with quote
I read in the latest issue of Newtype USA (the one with Madlax on the cover) that angela was going to be coming to Tornoto in August! I really want to go see them! However, I don't have the issue anymore (Anime cry) and I was wondering if anyone had anymore details, since I forget where they were supposed to be going, and exactly when ^^;; Thank you!~
dexx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:59 pm Reply with quote
I havn't heard of that news yet. Though I wouldn't go see Angela in concert since I saw her/them last year at Otakon. She's OK, and not exactly my style of music.
Bara_Megami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:12 pm Reply with quote
Oh, I see. I really like them tho. I'm sooooo addicted to their music, so any info about their appearances would make me happy Smile

(angela is two people - Atsuko (on vocals) and Katsu. they probably have a big band the preforms with them, but the main unit is those two Anime smile)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1