• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
SC Track [identifying Samura Champloo song]

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghostgum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:48 am Reply with quote
There is a track in Episode 14 near the beginning where Mugen is falling deeper and deeper into the water/refusing death. It's sort of like an unplugged "chanting" with piano and I've been looking all over for that track. So far, It's one of the best I've heard in the entire series. I have the OST but it's not on there. Can anyone help out? Thanks:)

Shelby

[edit - subject changed to be more specific -b]
one3rd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:40 pm Reply with quote
You might want to make the title of your thread more explicit. Not many people are going to assume "Samurai Champloo" from "SC," and you might use "Song" instead of "Track."
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:57 am Reply with quote
The name of the song is "It Can Obtain Bearing" by Iku Megumi. However, I have no clue as to where you could buy it. I even Googled it and only got back 10 search results..
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:15 am Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
The name of the song is "It Can Obtain Bearing" by Iku Megumi. However, I have no clue as to where you could buy it. I even Googled it and only got back 10 search results..

Erm.. the songs name is actually Obokuri-Eemui (Obtain Bearing) by Ikue Asazaki. For the heck of it, you can buy the album it's on here
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:18 am Reply with quote
Kazuki-san wrote:
Erm.. the songs name is actually Obokuri-Eemui (Obtain Bearing) by Ikue Asazaki. For the heck of it, you can buy the album it's on here

Ah~ OK. I saw it on some Champloo playlist and didn't know the actual song name was in Japanese. Thanks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1