• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Anime Network

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CapnShiner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:56 am Reply with quote
For anyone who is not already aware, there exists a cable channel that plays anime 24/7. It is called The Anime Network and it is currently only available through Video On Demand on a few select cable providers in a few select markets. The purpose of this thread is to educate anime fans on The Anime Network's existence and encourage people to support it by asking their local cable provider to add The Anime Network to the lineup. For more information, please visit http://www.theanimenetwork.com and follow the link to demand it.

To the moderators:
I would appreciate it if you could make this post sticky and/or move it to a more appropriate forum area as needed.
one3rd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:14 am Reply with quote
Are you aware that you have to pay for advertising on ANN? Here's a link. But then again, you're probably just part of some street team that ADV has and you're not coming back to actually read this post.
Emerje

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:28 pm Reply with quote
CapnShiner wrote:
To the moderators:
I would appreciate it if you could make this post sticky and/or move it to a more appropriate forum area as needed.

Hahahaha, make it sticky, that's a good one, my ribs hurt! Anime smile

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:46 pm Reply with quote
CapnShiner wrote:

To the moderators:

Instead, I'll lock it. But hey, thanks for trying. ANN is well aware of TAN, and has even conducted two interviewers with the director of programming.... buuuuuuut, to know that, you'd have to have actually *read* the site, instead of just spamming us with your street team crap.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1