• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Mizucon Announces Final Guests of Honor

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:40 am Reply with quote
It's nice to see Mizucon will be hosting some of the dub VAs. I never even heard of Mizucon to be honest.

Quote:
he[Scott McNeil] provided voices for Beast Wars, as Waspinator, Dinobot, Rattrap, and Silverbolt. He has described this as the work he is most proud of.

slightly off topic: I remember watching Beast Wars in Japanese dub, which by the way was not good and a lot of thing got altered the same way anime used to face long time ago. So I guess Japan can screw up American cartoon just like how we screwed up anime. I remember I found out Rattrap was voiced by Kappei Yamaguichi in the Japanese dub. Dinobot is voiced by Keiji Fujiwara (Mae Hughes in FMA), Waspinator's Japanese VA and Silverbolt's Japanese VA are not well-known to English-speaking fans. Optimus Primal (Convoy in Japanese version) is voiced Takehito Koyasu and Megatron is voiced by Shigeru Chiba.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1