• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Viewtiful Joe on TVTome

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Burnout

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:37 pm Reply with quote
OK, for those who don't know, Viewtiful Joe is now an anime in Japan, and now has been since October. But you probably know that already.
And also, for those who don't know, TVTome is probably the biggest episode guide site on the internet.

So, I took it upon myself to bring the public the Viewtiful Joe guide! Check it out, register and post on the MB, and contribute as much as you want! (Seriously, I run the guide over there.)

So.... Henshin a Go-Go Baby!

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-33897/Viewtiful_Joe/

PLEASE JOIN, I need members, visitors, and most importantly, contributors.

EDIT:
If you forget that URL, just go to http://www.tvtome.com/ and do a search for Viewtiful Joe. Instead of bringing up a search page, it'll take you straight to the Henshin-y goodness. Very Happy

EDIT 2:
If you think that this is trying to compete with the ANN guide, you're wrong. As a matter of fact, I just contributed the episode titles for episodes 19-22.

[edit - Personal advertising is not allowed. -__- Please read the rules before posting. I'll be nice and leave your links. Locked. -b]
Ataru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:06 pm Reply with quote
Laughing Ahh, the screams of help. Henshin a Go-Go . . . here. Now read the whole thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1