• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
E'S OTHERWISE

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenshi no Kage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:59 am Reply with quote
Konnichiwa, minna-san. Watashi wa Kazeno Sakura, an intern in the United States.
Does anyone know where I could get the opening theme for the anime "E'S OTHERWISE?" I can't seem to find it.
Sakura
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Ah.. sorry, but if you're looking for a song to download, we're not allowed to help with that kind of stuff:

Teh Rules wrote:
10) Users may not request or link to bootlegs, fansubs, scanilations, active fan-translating groups, peer-to-peer networks, timed scripts, MP3s, unauthorized movie clips, or websites that house these groups or products.

I'm sure if you look around, though, you might find it eventually. And I hope you enjoy your stay here in the U.S., Kazeno-san Anime smile.
Sword of Whedon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:42 pm Reply with quote
If it's what I'm thinking of, you might have better luck searching at stores under "Ys" (bad bad choice for romanization because everyone calls it "whys")
Seanb
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Don't pay any attention to Sword of Whedon here. He's thinking of the Ys series of PC games. Those aren't even related to what you're looking for.

The track you're looking for is called Jouhou by Suitei Shoujo. The single appears to have gone out of print, but you can get the song on Suitei Shoujo's -sixteen- CD.
Ataru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:48 am Reply with quote
There is also the TV Edit verison of it (I know, not the full verison.) on the E'S OTHERWISE SOUND SESSION 1.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Chiyo-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:07 am Reply with quote
Tenshi no Kage wrote:
Konnichiwa, minna-san. Watashi wa Kazeno Sakura, an intern in the United States.
Does anyone know where I could get the opening theme for the anime "E'S OTHERWISE?" I can't seem to find it.
Sakura

lol, are you really japanese??

and i can get it for you, just contact me, i can transfer it to you over MSN messenger or AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1