• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hysteric Blue anime themes

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Appaku

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quote
Hysteric Blue was my favorite J-pop band, made up of a male drummer, male guitarist, and female vocalist. Until they broke up last year. Anime cry I've been heartbroken since.
I know that they did Gakkou no Kaidan's opening, "Grow Up", Vampiyan Kids' opening, "Fusteration Music", and Spiral's ending, "Cocktail". Does anyone happen to know of any others?
Hotaru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:05 pm Reply with quote
not myself, no. the only song i've heard from them is dolce something or other.

check in the encyclopedia under H
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Appaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:33 pm Reply with quote
Unfortunitely, they weren't in it. Sad The search didn't get my much either, but the words could be used so easily in different things.
rektagunn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:35 am Reply with quote
The only place I can think of is cdjapan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_code_banner.html?key=10503

If you read the description of their albums, it would mention which song belonged to which anime theme. Although I'm not quite sure if their coverage is comprehensive.

I absolutely love hysteric blue. I have all of their albums from the P.O.T. days to Dolce. Too bad that guitarist got charged with stalking (or something like that). Even though Tama-san's pursuing an acting career, I really do hope they'll reunite (sans the stalker), along with the reunion of Judy and Mary, Whiteberry, and all those other long lost moe punk bands. Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1