• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
El Hazard : The Wanderers

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msi435

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quote
Here is my Situation. I bought the box set and watched up to episode 17 fine, as 18 turned on it was all covered with boxes and freezing, and the audio was jumpy. I tried to skip to the next two episodes and the same problem occurred. I though the disk was scratched, but it was it excellent condition. I thought maybe it was the DVD player, but I tried it in my computer and it had the same problem. I even tried to put the IFO's on my computer and convert it into Divx and yet again the same problem. I really don’t want to buy it again so do you think one of you could give me some of the story from episode 18-20? Thanks in advanced
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:08 pm Reply with quote
Aye, this happened to my Inuyasha: Afections across time DVD. I sen it back as "defective" and gave me a new one. IT was fine that time around but... the old one, i played in another dvd player and it was fine. The samething has happend to 10000000000000000 other dvds that i own, not just anime. so i came to the conclusion that my dvd player, the nice one hooked up to the big screen, is out of date/ bad condition.

Somthing about the reflectiveness of the "shinny material" on the disc might not "reflect" the laser properly. All the players you have used could be out of date.

But you could have a different problem, the disc could be warped. So what you should probaly do is send it back as "defective" and get a new set and see if that works. If it does then cool.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1