• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Keeping your enemies closer

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaolin_Yatsura

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:23 pm Reply with quote
I've often been known to ponder things which I really have no way to bring into fruition. However it is always welcome to hear if other people would agree or disagree with me.

Would making voice actors/actresses help to stop that which most anime fans loath about dubs. Horrid acting as well as bad representations of characters voices whom we love. Many great actors go to great lengths to get to know their characters before they would even think about putting them onto the screen why should voice acting be any different. Unfortunately for those of us who love anime there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of caring for what the Otaku holds sacred and that is the very characters themselves. Feel free to post anything for or against this notion good and bad points only help to further discussion. Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1