• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I can't remember the name of an anime. Help please...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doggfather

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:14 pm Reply with quote
Hi,i'm looking for a long time an anime about a kid who has a small robot which controls it with something like notebook and goes to matches. I checked all the list of animes but nothing. Sad
It's a bit old but awsome and if someone can help me i'll apreciate it. Thanks in advance. Smile
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Sounds like Medabots to me (except for the part about the notebook).

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:08 pm Reply with quote
(double post, the forum was kinda screwy when I posted)

Last edited by Emerje on Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dozi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:51 pm Reply with quote
Hokay,

Welcome to the bestest most awesome Anime Forum this side of the Pegasus Galaxy.

I think it is either Megaman NT Warrior or Angelic Layer.
Neither of these are very old but thats all I could think of so I hope I helped.
doggfather

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:25 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the replies guys. It's not none of them i checked them. The robot had a bit white colour and was controlled by a boy. I don't have more clues to help you Sad
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:55 am Reply with quote
Hmm. Try to describe the boy - what did he look like? Any unusual style of clothing or looks? What did the notebook look like? When you say he went to "matches", what do you mean? Did he fight? Did the robot fight?

- abunai
doggfather

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:09 am Reply with quote
The notebook as long as i remember was red, the fighting was by roobot. There were tournaments/championships which the boy was going to compete with other robot owners. He always had friends with him, 4-5 i think, one of them was a girl. The boy was usual, nothing special. Also were some unofficial fights at parks and stuff like that. Most of robot fights were inside a small ring properly design for their size.
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:05 pm Reply with quote
Ah, red book, I've got it, it's Gash Bell. It's coming to Cartoon Network this spring.

If not then I haven't got a clue.

Emerje
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1