• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ahoy hoy ever1

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
germy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:46 pm Reply with quote
I'm new to this forum, and get a few questions, #1, I've downloaded some mangas, is there a way to view them all without having to close out and opena new one, #2, what's a good anime to read that's like cowboy bebop or full metal alchemist, #3, just tell me anything good about this site,lmao
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:56 pm Reply with quote
Um. Welcome and all, but a word to the wise.

Teh Rules wrote:
10) Users may not request or link to bootlegs, fansubs, scanilations, active fan-translating groups, peer-to-peer networks, timed scripts, MP3s, unauthorized movie clips, or websites that house these groups or products.

I don't really mind that you download manga or whatever else, but (*whispers*) it's not a good idea to tell everyone. Wink

As for some good manga, try Hellsing, Rurouni Kenshin, and Berserk, if you like action. Smile Enjoy your stay here!
germy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:59 pm Reply with quote
hey thanks for the recommended mangas, lmao, if my comp was looked at I'd be busted, let's not go into details (kinda tired and don't wanna type that long)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1