• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Let's Nupu Nupu?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbanu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:41 am Reply with quote
Any Let's Nupu Nupu fans out there? Sort of reminds me of a slightly more clever (but still thoroughly low-brow) version of Ippatsu Kiki Musume... It's been a while since I've seem Ippatsu Kiki Musume, though, so I may be mis-remembering...

Does anyone have any more info on Let's Nupu Nupu? A production studio? A director? Is it an original work, or based off of something?
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quote
I just recently discovered the twisted mess that is Ippatsu Kiki Musume, that is some messed up shit. Basically the entire episode I watched involved a girl who somehow dislocated her arms and legs tries to get out of a sauna room, and some creepy dude is narrating all her actions.
Calathan
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 pm Reply with quote
mbanu wrote:
Any Let's Nupu Nupu fans out there? Sort of reminds me of a slightly more clever (but still thoroughly low-brow) version of Ippatsu Kiki Musume... It's been a while since I've seem Ippatsu Kiki Musume, though, so I may be mis-remembering...

Does anyone have any more info on Let's Nupu Nupu? A production studio? A director? Is it an original work, or based off of something?

The Anime Encyclopedia says that it was produced by Asia-do, was directed by Kazuyoshi Hisakome, was based on a 4-koma manga by Akira Mitsumori that ran in Shonen Magazine, and that it aired as part of the Wonderful block (the same block that showed Ippatsu Kiki Musume).

Anyway, I've seen Let's Nupu Nupu, but I don't remember it very well. Based on the rating I gave it, I thought it was pretty good (certainly a lot better than Ippatsu Kiki Musume, which I didn't really care for).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1