• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pandora Hearts Manga to End in Next Volume, #23

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KamuiSuou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:29 am Reply with quote
Nemui_Nezumi wrote:
I stopped reading the manga ages ago spoiler[because of Elliot's death, it was such a shock to me I couldn't bring myself to read it anymore]

but I wanted to try it again because it was one of my favorites at that time (along with 07GHOST and Karneval) spoiler[but again, because of what happened to Elliot, now I'm way too scared to even open the books because if Breaks dies I won't touch the books never again, and the entire serie will go to the trash or burn, and this is going to be pure chaos and an ocean of tears]

------

I guess I will buy the volumes again now it's finally ending, though it's indeed a sad notice, never thought the manga would end this soon...

Yeah, I know that feeling...I don't what I'd do if that character dies too
Roxas4ever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:27 pm Reply with quote
*reads above comments*

Laughing

spoiler[Break just died in chapter 92. It took him long enough. He's been coughing up blood for ages, and, although that's an act that fiction likes to use to concern the readers, in reality you wouldn't live long after you begin coughing up blood. I like Break, but I'm glad he didn't get the Bleach treatment (kill a character and then have them magically survive, because WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT QUALITY WRITING?)]

With the manga ending soon, though, I wonder how many more people won't survive. There are a few more characters I don't expect to make it to the end. I guess we'll just have to see.
Aylinn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:22 am Reply with quote
It was obvious that Pandora Hearts would end soon, so this news is hardly surprising to me.

I wonder if Jun Mochizuki will start another manga. I would be interested, because she has proved to be a very good storyteller.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2